Pediatric Urgent Care Clinic Now Offering Telemedicine Appointments to Chattanooga Families During COVID-19
We are happy to offer new pediatric telemedicine appointments to help treat your children 18 and under from the comfort of your home seven days a week.
How to check-in for a "walk-in" pediatric clinic telemedicine appointment:
- Check-in with our after-hours pediatric doctors' office online via our website, or click here
- Wait for a text message confirming your scheduled time.
- Select that you would like to utilize the telemedicine appoint service via your appointment confirmation text.
- Wait for further instructions from the doctor's office, as paperwork and payment will need to be submit prior to your virtual appointment.
- Sign-on when contacted for your telemedicine appointment. Your doctor or nurse practitioner will be waiting... virtually!
If your child has any difficulty breathing, please proceed to the nearest Emergency Department immediately. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911. Feel free to call our office should you have any questions or feedback regarding telemedicine appointment.